Friday, November 21, 2008

Foot Prints in the sand

One night I had a dream.
I was walking along the beach with God,
and across the skies flashed scenes
from my life. In each scene,
I noticed two sets of foot prints in
the sand and to my surprise, I noticed that
many times, along the path of my life,
there was only one set of foot prints. And
I noticed that it was at the lowest
and saddest times in my life. I
asked God about it: "God, you said
that once I decided to follow you, you
would walk with me all the way.
But I notice during the most
troublesome times in my life, there is
only one set of foot prints. I dont
understand why you left my side when
I needed you most". God said:"My
precious child, I never left you during
your time of trial. Where you see only one
set of foot prints, I was carrying you"

No comments: